Express Homecare Services refer to exceptional caregivers, chosen for a number of reasons. They undergo rigorous interviews, background checks, and references, and we look for one trait above all others: empathy.
We provide interactive caregiving in our daily routines which can become teaching moments that stir memories, stretch our brains, and keep our eyes on the important parts of life.
With Interactive Caregiving, care centers on four interrelated aspects: mind, body, nutrition, and safety.
Express Homecare Services' goal is to help our clients have the best quality of life while maintaining their independence at home. Our senior home care plans are unique for each family and every home.
- Express Homecare Services have trained caregivers aid with personal care needs ranging from stand-by assistance to full care depending on each client’s individual needs.
- Bathing, grooming and overall appearance.
- Mobility assistance.
- Assistance with position changes and transfers for those clients that are bedbound or may need assistance with getting in and out of bed.
- Incontinence care, toileting needs, and safety in the bathroom.
- Assistance with preparing and serving meals, and support for special diets.
- Care for those with memory issues or cognitive impairments.
- Medication reminders and management.
- Assisting with outings, social events, shopping trips, and other activities of interest to maintain engagement both physically and emotionally
- Support for physician-prescribed nutrition and exercise programs.
- Change in condition monitoring.
- Fall risk assessment and assistance with fall prevention
Companionship Care Services
- Share in activities that bring joy, provide mental stimulation and encourage physical and emotional wellbeing
- Preparing meals
- Light housekeeping
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Attend appointments and events
- Reminders for grooming and other activities of daily living
- 24-hour (around-the-clock) care
Respite Care for family and loved ones
- Short-term relief for primary caregiver responsibilities
- Available in-home or in hospice care, medical facility, or assisted living center
- Referrals to medical professionals, support groups and resources
We also provide other core senior care services, including 24-hour care (around the clock), and specialized care for seniors with Alzheimer’s and dementia.
Our offices are locally owned and operated, so you can connect with an office in your community if you have any questions about our uplifting care services.
We’re excited to meet you and share all that we have to offer to seniors and their families.